You have no items in your shopping cart.
Search
Filters

Finance for Coffee Machines

Payment Options

We accept all major credit and debit cards. Most of our customers like to order and purchase online as it is simple, quick and easy to complete. If you want to purchase goods like this then simply add what you want to buy into your shopping basket and follow the online instructions.

We do accept that many of our coffee machines do represent a sizeable investment and as such you may be looking for finance for one. We can help you spread the cost by offering you a simple 0% finance deal providing you spend more than £500.

Why 0% Finance?

The beauty of 0% finance is you're not having to pay a penny more than the price of the coffee machine we display. If you put down a deposit of 10%, the remaining 90% is then split across the finance period and you just need to ensure you make your monthly payments. The time span of the deal can be 6-9 months or you could opt for interest free paymen over 12 months. This can work out a very good way of speading the cost. Let's say you spent £1000 on your coffee machine, put down a deposit of £100, if you opted for the 12 month pay period then you would simply pay £75 per month for 12 months.

How do I get finance?

Add the items you want to your basket and then proceed to check out as normal. When it asks you for your payment options please choose finance and click enter. You will then be transferred to a secured and encrypted server where you can choose the finance product you would like and then complete the application form.

The whole process will take about 10 minutes and it will all be done securely online. You will know if your application is successful after only about 30 seconds.

After Approval

After approval you will be asked to enclose a proof of address, this can be a gas or electricty bill for example. You will also need to sign the agreement and send all paperwork back to the finance company. Once they have agreed it they give us the go ahead to process your order, all very quick and simple.

How do payments work?

Do remember that with this type of payment scheme you will never pay more than the price qouted on the website. If you buy a coffee machine for £1500 then when your finance deal finishes you will have paid £1500.